Paper Presentation Guidelines
- Arrive in the session room at least 15 minutes before the session and inform the session chair of his/her arrival
- Bring their presentation on a USB memory stick in MS-PowerPoint or Adobe PDF formats and upload to the session dedicated computer
- Presenters should be on time for their presentation
- Presentation time is 15 minutes
- Q&A time is 5 minutes
Poster Presentation Guidelines
- Poster materials should be provided by the poster presenter
- Poster dimension: A0
- Authors should set up their posters 1 hour before the poster session starts
- Authors should be present at their poster for the entire poster session, explain their paper to the collected audience, and answer questions and interact as appropriate
- Authors should remove their materials at the end of the poster session
Camera-ready Paper Submission Guidelines
STEP 1 – Complete your paper
Full papers are limited to 7 pages in the IEEE two-column format for the final camera-ready submission. Short papers are limited to four (4) pages in the IEEE two-column format. Full papers exceeding 7 pages and short papers exceeding 4 pages will not be accepted.
STEP 2 – Add a copyright notice
Only IEEE Xplore compatible PDF is accepted for final paper submission. Before Creating a PDF add the copyright notice to the bottom (left aligned, Times New Roman 8pts) of the first page of your source document.
- For papers in which all authors are employed by the US government, the copyright notice is: U.S. Government work not protected by U.S. copyright
- For papers in which all authors are employed by a Crown government (UK, Canada, and Australia), the copyright notice is: 978-1-7281-4832-8/19/$31.00 ©2019 Crown
- For papers in which all authors are employed by the European Union, the copyright notice is: 978-1-7281-4832-8/19/$31.00©2019 European Union
- For all other papers the copyright notice is: 978-1-7281-4832-8/19/$31.00 ©2019 IEEE
STEP 3 – Transfer your document into IEEE compatible PDF
The PDF of the paper HAS TO BE created using IEEE’s service PDF eXpress, to ensure its compliance with IEEE requirements for IEEE Xplore compatible PDF files. To convert the source file into PDF using IEEE PDF eXpress, do the following:
- Access IEEE PDF eXpress at the following link: https://www.pdf-express.org
First-time users should do the following:
- Select the “New Users – Click Here” link.
- Enter the following:
- 47604X for the Conference ID
- your email address
- a password
- Continue to enter information as prompted.
An online confirmation will be displayed and an email confirmation will be sent verifying your account setup.
Previous users of PDF eXpress need to follow the above steps, but should enter the same password that was used for previous conferences. Verify that your contact information is valid.
STEP 4 – Copyright
Before uploading your final paper, authors have to complete the copyright process through EDAS. Click the (c) link in the My Papers tab. This must be completed for your paper to be included in the conference.
STEP 5 – Upload your submission through EDAS
Upload your final paper through EDAS by 27 September, 2019.
Call For Papers
The PDF call for papers is available here.
21 June 2019 Extended to 23 July 2019 (firm deadline)
Acceptance notification: 30 August 2019
Camera-ready paper: 27 September 2019
Prospective authors are invited to submit original technical papers using the the following EDAS submission link.
Submissions must be in IEEE single-spaced double-column style with a length limitation of 6 pages (including title, abstract, all figures, tables, and references) for full papers (oral presentation) and 3 pages for short papers (poster presentation). Papers exceeding 6 pages will not be accepted at EDAS. You may use the for MS Word or the LaTeX template.
Accepted papers will be submitted to IEEExplore. Authors of best qualified papers presented at CloudNet 2019 will also be invited to submit their research to International Journal of Network Management (IJNM) for possible publication in a fast review process.
The Conference topics include (but are not limited to):
- Cloud network and resource management
- Data Center Network Optimization and Management
- Reliability of Data Center Network and Architecture
- Energy-Efficient Datacenters and Networks
- Cloud Traffic Characterization and Measurements
- Cloud Traffic Engineering
- Data Flow Management and Load Balancing
- Cloud Storage Management
- Green and Energy-Efficient Datacenters and Network
- Cloud network and virtualization
- Data Center Networks
- Virtual Ethernet Switching, Data Center Bridging
- Mobile Cloud Networking
- Virtualization of Network Equipment
- Software-Defined Networking
- Network Function Virtualization
- Middleware and Middleboxes
- Cloud network and supported services
- Big Data Management
- Data Analytics in Cloud
- Network Services to support IaaS, PaaS, and SaaS
- Unified User and Machine Mobility Management
- Content and Service Distribution
- Complementing Edge Computing with Data Center Networks
- Cloud network architecture
- Control-Plane Architectures
- Distributed Data Center Architectures
- Routing in cloud networks
- Intra-Cloud vs Inter-Cloud Management
- Cloud Federation and Hybrid Cloud Infrastructure
- Cloud network security and privacy
- Security, Privacy, and Confidentiality in Cloud Networking
- Cloud Data Provenance and Data Loss Protection
- Cloud Storage Security
- Cloud Network Intrusion Detection/Prevention
- Firewall and Deep Packet Inspection Systems in Cloud Networks